Houston, TX Heating Services Near Me
Here along the northwest side of Houston, TX, winter comfort would seem like a lesser challenge than with our blazing hot summers. However, a reliable efficient heating system is critical in maintaining the health of your family and the value of your home. Locally owned since 2005 by Texas native Josue Moncivais, we provided top quality heating installation and repairs for our Jersey Village, Memorial, Spring Ranch, TX and the surrounding area. If you need a new gas furnace, electric furnace, or heat pump, or need help with your existing heating system, the crew at Strong Tower A/C and Heating is your clear choice.
At this point, you probably know how important it is to have a properly installed and maintained central heating system. From our office at 1800 Sherwood Forest Street, in Houston, our licensed and insured heating professionals have many years or local experience and can help with repair to your current system, or design and install a brand new efficient central heating system that meets your needs and budget.
New Heating System Installations
Since 1928, the Armstrong name has been synonymous with quality and reliability. In fact, it has become more than just a brand, but a symbol of the commitment to quality and performance. Armstrong® continues to set the standard for excellence in the HVACR industry with innovative products that are efficient, reliable, safe and environmentally friendly.
If you're building a new home, or if your existing furnace or heat pump is showing its age, a new Armstrong® gas or electric furnace, or a four season heat pump are all great choices. For either residential or commercial, we’ll evaluate your application carefully, size your system properly, and propose a system than delivery reliable efficient comfort. Our installers focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
Gas Furnace and Heat Pump Repair
If you're having trouble with your existing heating system we service all brands and offer emergency furnace repairs and attractive season maintenance programs.
Do You Need Our Help?
If your heating system isn't operation properly, we can help with professional AC repairs and emergency service. If your system is acting up, take these steps as your problem may be something you can solve:
- Step one: Set your thermostat to "Heat" and set the desired temperature above your current room temperature. With this complete, did the system attempt to start but not continuing to operate? If "NO", check the power breaker to your heating system and power supply. If "YES":
- Step two: If you have a gas furnace, is the gas supply is turned "ON" to your furnace. If there is gas to your furnace but the furnace doesn't light, or doesn't stay lite:
- Step three: If you have a sidewall vented condensing furnace (+90%), check your vent termination outside if you can do so safely. Make sure that it is free of ice, snow, or organic material.
- Step four: If you have a sidewall vented condensing furnace (+90%), make sure the condensation line(s) that drain condensation from your furnace a clear and free of obstruction.
- Step five: If you furnace lighting and cycling, but some rooms are cooler than normal, change your furnace filter and re-start your furnace.
- Step six: If you still have an issue call us now and we'll dispatch a professional heating service tech.
Professional Heating Service
We are the reliable HVAC contractor you can trust in Houston. You can count on the heating techs at Strong Tower A/C and Heating. No matter what brand of furnace or heat pump you have, we service all brands and are well-versed in all aspects of heating repairs.
The top three furnace problems we see in the Houston are:
- Dirty air filters: As your furnace requires proper airflow across your heat exchanger. Restricted airflow cause by a dirty filter airflow will be reduced. The system will not heat as well, will lose efficiency, and can fail prematurely.
- Venting issues and condensation: All gas furnaces need proper air supply and safe venting of the products of combustion. For safe operation your vent system needs to be free of corrosion, properly design, and properly supported. Venting is a critical safety component and should only be left to trained professionals.
- Blocked duct outlets: The grills and registers that supply HVAC in your home or office are designed to channel heated air from your AC unit throughout the rooms in your home or business.