Houston, TX AC Repair Services Near Me
For central air conditioning repairs find the air conditioning experts you need at near by family owned Strong Tower A/C and Heating. Our team of professionals is standing by ready to help with all of your residential and commercial heating and cooling needs. Our highly trained EPA Certified technicians offer a variety of air conditioning services including repair, maintenance and installation.
Houston, TX Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
If your cooling system isn't operation properly, we can help with professional AC repairs and emergency service. If your system is acting up, take these steps as your problem may be something you can solve:
- Step one: Set your thermostat to "Cool" and set the desired temperature below ambient. With this complete, did the system attempt to start? If "NO", check the power breaker to your AC system and power supply. If "YES":
- Step two: Is your indoor air handler or furnace running but it is blowing warm air? If "YES" check to see if your outdoor unit is running. If it is not running, you need our help. If it is running:
- Step three: Is there heavy frost or ice on your indoor coil or refrigerant lines leading? If "YES", check and change your indoor air filter if it dirty. Also ensure that all of you indoor grills and registers are open. Did this solve you problem? If the answer is "NO":
- Step four: Call us now and we'll dispatch a professional AC service tech.
Professional Air Conditioning Service
When you're searching for an HVAC company in Houston, we are the reliable air conditioning contractor you can trust. You can count on the specialists at Strong Tower A/C and Heating. No matter what brand of central air conditioner you have, we can service all types and brands and are well-versed in zoning and duct work required for home air conditioning repair or installation.
The top three problems we see for AC systems in Houston are:
- Dirty air filters: As your air conditioning or ventilation system works to cool your home or office, restricted airflow will quickly cause it to break down. If your filters aren’t cleaned monthly, dust, pet dander and other pollutants can cause significant damage very quickly.
- Dirty coils: The coils of your cooling system are designed to keep the air moving over them cold enough to maintain a comfortable temperature. When they get clogged with dirt and debris, the air won’t be as cold as it should be when it gets to you. Additionally, dirty coils can mean that your system’s compressor runs for longer periods of time, and this can make it wear out faster than it should.
- Blocked vents: The vents in your home or office are designed to channel cool air from your AC unit throughout the rooms in your home or business.
New Air Conditioning Installations
Strong Tower A/C and Heating is both an ArmstrongAir® Pro Team contractor and a Mitsubishi Diamond® dealer. We offer complete AC installation services for both new construction and replacement systems. For more information on our installation services click here.